Wixel v1.0 is an alternative hardware platform that runs the open-source ESPixelStick firmware.
- Up to 4 universe's of pixels on a single output
- 5V or 12V supply (inbuilt Synchronous Step-Down Converter which uses a shielded SMD power inductor to reduce noise)
- Connects to any common wireless network
- Internal 3.3V LDO regulator
- DATA line from ESP-01 is logic level shifted to 5V
- On-board blade fuse-holder with 3A fuse fitted
- 50mm (L) x 16mm (W) x 21mm (H) with fuse installed and no ESP-01 module installed
- 70mm (L) x 16mm (W) x 21mm (H) with fuse and ESP-01 module installed
** Female solder in headers have been ordered for the ESP-01 modules. These will be supplied with all future kits as soon as they arrive! **
Each Wixel is normally supplied in kit form, with all SMD components pre-soldered and the ESP-01 module, fuse, fuse-holder and 6-way screw terminal header provided for DIY assembly.
An ESP-01 programmer (not included with the Wixel v1.0) is required for the initial flashing of firmware and device configuration.
USB ESP-01 programmers can be found for purchase in the "Electronic Modules" section.
Each Wixel can also be supplied fully assembled and programmed for an additional $10.00 ex-GST.
NOTE: You must provide your default WiFi SSID and passphrase in the "Special Instructions" text box if you wish for the unit to be supplied fully assembled and programmed. The unit will be configured for a dynamically assigned IP address as default.
- Product Code: Wixel v1.0
- Availability: 38
- Ex Tax: $25.00